One of the major parts of starting a new business is thinking about how to license it. Which licenses you need and which permits are required vary from area to area, and the process of finding exactly what you need can be extensive unless you have one of our small business lawyers on your side.

Once you have decided on what your business formation will look like, we can help you find the paperwork that can get you the permission to continue. Applying for licenses is now a streamlined process which you can do online, and for which, we have the technology and capability to help you. Depending on your specific case, you may need some or all of the following:

  • Federal Employer Identification Number
  • DBA (Certificate of Assumed Name)
  • Zoning and land use permits
  • NYC Health Department permits
  • Sales tax license (Certificate of Authority)
  • NYC Department of Consumer Affairs licenses
  • FDNY Fire department permits
  • State-issued documents (may include liquor license, lottery ticket permit, firearms license, medical care, auto repair, tax services, insurance, attorney licenses and more)

Contact Sutton Sachs Meyer now and see how we can make the headache of licensing disappear with our simple, understanding approach to small business law. Let us handle it for you!!