Our New York and New Jersey law office offers excellent representation of clients throughout both states in residential or commercial lease cases. From high-stakes disputes with commercial tenants to situations involving residential rent stabilization, rent control, or high-income luxury deregulation in New York, we work with landlords on any challenges they might encounter.
The subjects of legal disputes and business challenges we can assist landlords in resolving include:
- Succession of lease rights
- Office, industrial, and residential lease negotiations
- Unpaid rent
- Illegal use or subletting of properties
- Summary eviction proceedings, including holdover proceedings
- Loft law disputes
- Disputes over warranty of habitability or constructive eviction
The attorneys of Sutton Sachs Meyer PLLC represent landlords in complex litigation, and we also guide clients through a complicated web of regulations.
We are experienced in working with brokers, owners of buildings, and owners of outdoor properties. The real estate lawyers at Sutton Sachs Meyer PLLC are also available to advise and represent owners interested in selling their rental property, or to guide the due diligence phase for the buyer of new rental space.